Sunday, June 17, 2012

Happy Fathers' Day to My Men

Since I just posted a picture of Theo and I on our wedding day 17 years ago, I thought it would be fun to post some pictures of Theo being a father to our 4 boys through the last 15 years. On July 2nd, 1997, Drake arrived and made Theo a father. In the ensuing years we added Corbin, Bowen, and Rex to our family. It has been a non-stop thrill ride.

Here is a shout out to Allen, Theo's dad, for showing him how to be a father and a man. And a HUGE thanks to my own dad for teaching me what to look for in a husband who would father my own children. I love all the wonderful men in my life! Happy Fathers' Day!




































3 comments:

  1. Awhh... I love watching boys grow up. Your kids are cute too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute post! I am a little freaked out at how young Theo looks! You guys have a great family!

    ReplyDelete