Friday, November 28, 2014

Thankful

I have so many things to be thankful for. I have a handsome husband that is my best friend and loves me even with all my many flaws. We have four amazing sons that are each unique and talented righteous young men. My parents and siblings are some of the coolest people I know, and I get to see them on a fairly regular basis. I have so many wonderful friends near and far. I have had so many great education and career opportunities. I live in one of the most beautiful locales in the whole world. I am blessed to be a citizen of the greatest nation in the world that affords me all of the opportunity I can dream of. Best of all, I have my faith. I have been so blessed to have been raised in the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. I am so thankful that my husband is an honorable priesthood holder and that he is setting the example for our boys. Of course, there are bumps along the way, but my faith sustains me. It gives me hope. Thanks be to God!








No comments:

Post a Comment