Tuesday, October 10, 2017

Getting Out, Counting Down

Corbin has been assigned to Springville as his first area. His trainer is Elder Maughan and he is actually from Drake's mission. Ha! They are living with the zone leaders temporarily, so Corbin is sleeping on the couch. He doesn't seem to mind, and is getting adjusted to mission life.

His very first day in the mission field, I got a Facebook message from one of my former Young Women from Page, Hannah Nez. She said, "you will never guess who is having dinner at my house right now!" I freaked! Of course, I made her send me picture proof. Her parents live in the area, and they were hosting the missionaries for dinner while their relative took the lessons. So crazy!









Drake is on the flip side as he is preparing to get home this week! He left a huge box of stuff at Skip's house that he plans to retrieve at a later date, and saying his goodbyes to his friends in Washington. It has been the fastest and slowest two years of my life! I am so excited to see him I can hardly wait! We have a room all ready for him, and we are so excited to see that handsome face in person! One month of having TWO missionaries was about all I could handle!




No comments:

Post a Comment